A fantastic permanent pharmacist opportunity has become available for immediate start in FNQ, Cairns. Located approximately 10 minutes from Cairns CBD
Pharmacist, job ref: 1252630
Location: Cairns, Qld
Salary: $47.90 per hour plus super.
A fantastic permanent pharmacist manager opportunity has become available for immediate start in FNQ, Cairns. Located approximately 10 minutes from Cairns CBD.
Please quote job reference: 1252630
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is well-established and locally owned with 10 stores in FNQ they situated within a small shopping centre on the south side of Cairns. They pride themselves on offering trustworthy, modern healthcare and customer service to local families and the community. The store provides a range of services including Webster Care, Covid and Flu Vaccinations, Blood Glucose, and blood pressure monitoring.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a permanent pharmacist to join our client’s team ideally with experience in immunisation. In this role you will be supported by a dispensary technician, retail manager and assistants. The store operates Fred dispensing system therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded. The role is fulltime 45 hours per week working Tuesday through to Saturday.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store will be required including rostered Saturday shifts.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with work colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy including dispensing and sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Fred will be highly regarded.
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (APHRA).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and Customer service skills.
- Covid/Flu vaccination certificate required.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Correct working rights in Australia and Police check.
- Respect the privacy of the customer and business and handle all matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- Fantastic working environment and team.
- Rewarding job with long term stability.
- Supported by a dispense technician and assistants onsite.
- Ideal location with the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest on your doorstep.
firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825