Becoming a part of a multimodality team, providing a wide range of services to their community.
Permanent CT Radiographer job ref: 1258089
Location: Grafton, NSW
Salary: $35 – $56 p/h + Superannuation DOE
See yourself working for an employer who prides themselves on quality care, service, and a consistent reputation?
We are seeking a Qualified Permanent CT Radiographer for a Private practice in Grafton, NSW. This position may require you to work at dual locations within the area. Highly skilled Radiologist on site, Sonographer’s, and Admin Support on site. Locums would be considered.
Please quote job reference: 1258089
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice offering a range of services including x-ray, ultrasound, CT, OPG, BMD, Mammography, MRI and a large range of interventional procedures. With a team of HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED IMAGING PROFESSIONALS, our client is proud to offer advanced technology and equipment, a patient focused approach and superior imaging quality to achieve the best outcomes in a timely manner.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Working as part of multimodality team.
• Ability to perform general, CT, interventional and cannulate
• Minimum of 2 years clinical practice
• A passion for positively impacting patient outcomes
Skills and Experience:
• Board skill experience level considered.
• Current AHPRA Membership.
• NSW Radiation use licence
• Working rights in Australia
• Personal and professional training and development programs
• Competitive salary and allowances
• Supportive team