A permanent pharmacist opportunity has become available for immediate start on the Northern beaches location of Cairns.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1252461
Location: Cairns, FNQ.
A permanent pharmacist opportunity has become available for immediate start on the Northern beaches location of Cairns. Located within a village close to the beaches, and 20 minutes to Cairns CBD.
Please quote job reference: 1252461
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is well-established and locally owned with multiple stores in Cairns they situated within a small shopping village on the north side of Cairns. The store is committed to providing friendly service, value-for-money and, most importantly, expert advice. Offering a range of service including asthma management, blood pressure checks, compounding, diabetes management, hearing checks, home healthcare aids, sleep apnoea, NDSS, and weight and smoking management just to name a few.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a permanent pharmacist to join our client’s team ideally with experience with an immunisation qualification certificate. In this role you will be supported by a dispensary technician, and assistants. The store operates Z dispensing system therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store will be required including some weekend shifts.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with work colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy including dispensing and sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Z is highly regarded.
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational skill and Customer Service skills.
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community.
- Correct working rights in Australia.
- Vaccination certificate required.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Beautiful community pharmacy offering job stability.
- Privately owned pharmacy.
- Supported by a qualified dispense tech and assistant.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825