Locum Pharmacist required in Northern NSW. A town which is famous for its health-giving Artesian Spa. Located on both sides of the Mehi River.
Locum Pharmacist, job ref: 1270108
Location: Northern NSW.
Salary: $80.00 per hour plus Super
Locum Pharmacist required in Northern NSW. A town which is famous for its health-giving Artesian Spa. Located on both sides of the Mehi River, Moree has numerous attractive riverside parks and reserves.
Please quote job reference: 1270108
About our client, your new employer:
We are seeking a Locum pharmacist to join our clients’ team from 15th August through to 11th September 2022 (inclusive) some Saturday/Sunday shifts apply. Our client offers support to the local community including doctors and the Nursing home. They provide a range of services including Webster care, Opioid substitution program, Asthma Management, Home Delivery Services (Individuals in Community), Medicine Information and Sleep Apnoea Support to name but a few.
A little about the role:
As a locum pharmacist you will provide cover of the day to day running of the pharmacy during this period. You will be supported by a qualified dispense technician at both stores. The stores operate FRED dispensing system so experience working with this will be highly regarded. You will be required Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am to 1pm during this period, working across 2 sites located only minutes apart.
Accommodation and Travel support is provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using FRED will be highly regarded
- Experience with Webster packing and Opioid substitution
- General registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Due to government regulations all applicants must be COVID-19 triple vaccinated
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Correct working rights in Australia and Police check
- Respect the privacy of the customer and business and handle all matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- Fantastic above award wages plus superannuation
- Travel and accommodation support provided
- Supported by a fully qualified dispense technician
- Based in Northern NSW on the doorstep of the hot springs of the Great Artesian Basin
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825