Permanent Pharmacist required in Cairns commencing in October 2022.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1248871
Location: Cairns, QLD
Salary: Negotiable DOE
This is a bucket list opportunity that can’t be missed! Our client is seeking a Permanent Pharmacist to join their friendly and professional working environment commencing October 2022. An excellent destination to work and live with the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, and endless opportunities to explore the area and surrounds with endless day trips.
Please quote job reference: 1248871
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is well-established and privately owned offering the community a large range of health service operating across multiple locations. They are dedicated to not only providing the best health and wellness service, but their highly trained staff and pharmacists are passionate in providing prescription medication advice and counselling with commitment to patient care whilst offering a fantastic working environment.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a permanent pharmacist to join our client’s team ideally with experience in Immunisation qualification certificate, Webster care and Opioid Substitution Program. In this role you will be supported by multiple pharmacists and assistants. The store uses Minfos dispensing system therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded. Some weekends shifts may apply.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store will be required on occasions due to extended store trading hours and rostered Saturday work.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with work colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy including dispensing and sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Minfos will be highly regarded
- Experience in Webster Care.
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (APHRA).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and Customer service skills.
- Covid vaccination certificate required.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Correct working rights in Australia and Police check.
- Respect the privacy of the customer and business and handle all matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- Rewarding job with wages negotiable DOE.
- Fantastic working environment and team.
- Relocation and accommodation assistance negotiable for the right candidate.
- Supported by multiple pharmacists and assistants onsite.
- Ideal location with the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest on your doorstep.
or contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825