Permanent Pharmacist position has become available for a community pharmacy in FNQ.
Permanent Pharmacist, job ref: 1234872
Location: FNQ, Queensland
Salary: $60.00 per hour plus Super DOE
Permanent Pharmacist position has become available in Ayr, in the Burdekin district. 2 hours north of Airlie Beach and 1 hour south of Townsville.
Please quote job reference: 1234872
About our Client, your new employer:
A community pharmacy that has been committed to providing families and the community with excellent service and advice since 1885, their staff are passionate about providing a lifelong commitment to you and your family to provide trustworthy, modern healthcare and customer service they have to offer. They provide a range of services including Webster Care.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a permanent pharmacist for 38 hours per week to join our client’s team; in this role you will be supported a qualified dispensary technician. They operate Fred and /POS therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded. Immediate start and applicant must be available to work weekdays a half day on Saturdays. The store is closed Sundays and Public holidays.
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
Skills and Experience:
- General registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- Experience with Fred will be highly regarded
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Beautiful town to work and live
- Relocation allowance – negotiable
- Rewarding job with long term job stability
- Supported by a fully qualified dispense technician and support pharmacist
- Fantastic working environment
contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448886683