We are looking for PCA and AIN, keen to work within aged care looking for great rates, flexible shifts, weekly payroll and immediate start!
Casual PCA/AIN: 1265865
Location: Sydney area – various, NSW
Salary: $33 + Super + Penalties
Immediate start | Flexible shifts | AM, PM, NS 7 days a week available | Weekly payroll
We are working with aged care homes in and around Sydney. They have a requirement for PCA and AIN’s. Available immediate and ongoing.
Hourly rate is $33 + super. Rates increase with penalties and as an example are $66 + super on a Sunday.
FREE TRAINING PROVIDED IF REQUIRED
We require the following paperwork:
- 3 X COVID vaccinations
- Current Flu Vaccination (Within 12 months)
- Manual handling training (completed within the last 12 months)
- Infection Control (completed within the last 12 months)
- Hand Hygiene (completed within the last 12 months)
- Police check (less than 12 months old)
- Proof of qualification
You will be working with our clients in residential aged care to care for the residents. Site specific induction, PPE and a handover are provided upon arrival and we are available for support 24/7.
Aussie Locums can support you every step on your locum journey. We are available whenever you need us and are here from 1st phone call to completion of your assignment and every step in between.
We also have vacancies in QLD, VIC, TAS & SA. Please contact us to discuss other opportunities and locations.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality care to residents.
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, residents and their families.
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Qualification.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific.
- Current Influenza vaccination.
- Triple COVID vaccinated
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate.
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Weekly payroll
- Support from our team throughout the process
M: 0447 435 335 #SCR-terry-fitzgerald