Head to Alice Springs!!! Bucket list location for an experienced CT Radiographer. Apply today!
Locum CT Radiographer, job ref: 1260813
Location: Alice Springs, NT
Salary: $55 – $60 p/h + superannuation, DOE
We require a passionate CT Radiographer for a stint in outback Australia, the red center. The position will be based in a busy hospital. Available ASAP for approximately 1 month – Some shift work and on-call my be required.
Please quote job reference: 1260813
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a busy hospital, and services a large region. Committed to meeting the needs of all people they are a specialist teaching hospital right in the red center of Australia. Considered a progressive hospital, they provide a wide range of services and examinations and offer a 24/7 emergency department.
A little about the role:
You will be based in a hospital, with a very busy ED department and also look after inpatients and outpatients. This is a great role to experience remote and rural Australia but will require experience using a Toshiba. No cannulation is required as there are nurses on site who will conduct this.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Work in a hospital-based environment
• Experience working in remote and rural locations
• Ability to work in a team and solo if instructed to
Skills and Experience:
• Current AHPRA
• Previous experience in a similar environment.
• Familiar with Toshiba CT machines.
• Ability to hit the ground running.
• Ability to travel to Alice Springs for the specified dates.
• Provide a safe and friendly working environment to work in
• Excellent rate of pay being offered
• Work in outback Australia
• Interesting mix of patient cases
• Weekly payroll
• Access to your recruitment consultant 24/7