Locum in a location where the rainforest meets the ocean where you can choose between surfing, hiking or whale watching.
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 1253759
Location: Tweed Heads, NSW
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Locum in a location where the rainforest meets the ocean where you can choose between surfing, hiking or whale watching. Gold Coast is a 10-minute drive and head to Byron Bay. The choice is yours.
Please quote job reference: 123456
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client provides a range of healthcare services, to support the needs of their community. They offer a supportive working environment, access to state of the art equipment and a safe working environment.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a sonographer with experience performing the following scans Paediatrics, General, Obstetric, Vascular preferably, MSK experience will be highly regarded as will the proficient use of GE and Canon machines. There is no pressure to complete 20 min appointments, the emphasis is on patient care and quality scanning. You will be supported by 3 part time sonographers as well as a radiologist who is on site Monday to Friday. You will work 2 x shifts – an 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm. They run an on-call service Monday to Sunday which commences at 6pm daily. There is a roster to support their on-call services.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Participate in an on-call roster
- Perform a range of ultrasound scans to produce high diagnostic quality images.
- Operate GE and Canon machines
- Provide compassionate patient care
- Follow the departments protocols and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Current ASAR Registration
- Correct working rights for Australia
- Meet COVID vaccination requirements
- You will be a qualified sonographer
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working on call
- You can whale watch during your lunch break
- Weekly pay
- Proximity to Gold Coast and to Byron Bay
- Site specific inductions provided to locum staff as well as adequate PPE on site.
M: 0448 886 683 #SCR-nichole-fitzgerald