Various Locum and Permanent opportunities available for experienced Radiographers. Across General, Theatre, Mobiles , CT, MRI and Cath Lab.
Job Title, job ref: 1229285
Location: Various locations across Australia
Salary: Dependent on experience, location and position. Some cases there will be travel and accommodation support provided.
Locum positions are available for accredited and experienced Radiographers across various locations in Australia. These positions range from General, Theatre, CT and Cath Lab.
Please quote job reference: 1229285
About our Client, your new employer:
Our dedicated medical imaging recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with multiple private clinics and major hospitals across Australia that are seeking your assistance. We are helping them by providing exceptional candidates to support their Radiography services for in/outpatient needs. Our clients have been reaching out to us to support them with 1 day cover to several weeks in varied locations. Can you assist?
A little about the role:
We are resourcing qualified accredited Radiographers that can offer assistance to our clients on either a short 1-day locum or contract periods in city based or regional & remote areas of Australia. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital-based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical staff. On occasions working in regional areas, you will be required to work collaboratively with a virtual team working from the nearest major hospital.
Duties you will be responsible for:
You will have demonstrated experience in or specialise modalities:
- General plain film X-ray
- Cath Lab
- Travel to regional and remote areas for certain positions.
- Flexible to work ad hoc days to top up hours when available in city locations.
- Excellent Hourly rates and weekly pay roll in most cases
- Paid travel and accommodation if in regional and remote areas.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Accreditation
- Relevant State User Licence
- Working rights within Australia
- National Police check – conducted within the last 12 months
- Immunisation records
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of machines will allow you to adapt quickly to new systems.
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority, and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.