Join our team! We are seeking an immediate locum for our Bundaberg based client.
Locum General or CT Radiographer, job ref: 1245372
Location: Bundaberg, QLD
Salary: $50 – $60 per hour + Super, DOE.
Know as the southern most part of the Great Barrier Reef, Bundaberg is definitely worth visiting!
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED!
Please quote job reference: 1241051
About our Client, your new employer:
As one of Australia’s largest medical imaging providers, who employ over 5000 staff Australia wide. As leaders in their field, they are united in their visions and beliefs to ensure that they provide tailored healthcare services to meet the needs of all they service.
A little about the role:
In this role you will be responsible for driving high quality and efficient imaging services. Consistently placing patient care at the center of every scan you perform. CT trained, highly desirable.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Extensive experience General X-ray – CT is not essential although highly desired to assist in their needs
- Managing patients and operating specialised medical imaging equipment
- Consistently delivering high levels of patient care and service
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff, and managers
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
Supporting your work life balance, you can explore the beautiful location with no on call or weekend work.
Feel safe in knowing that you will be supported by our team 24/7 in the case of emergencies and paid on a weekly basis.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registration.
- QLD Radiation Use Licence.
- General or General CT experience.
- Correct working rights for Australia
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991