A multidisciplinary clinic, located in Cairns, QLD. Occupational Therapist needed to join a fun-loving team.
Occupational Therapist, job ref: 1259376
Location: Cairns, QLD
Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 per annum plus superannuation plus PD allowance. Relocation Allowance considered
Our client is a multidisciplinary clinic, located in Cairns, Queensland. They are a team consisting of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists and are searching for an additional OT to join the team, due to continued growth.
Please quote job reference: 1259376
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has an established team, who are a tight knit, fun-loving bunch – a fun work family. They have an exceptional reputation in the local area and have continued to expand. Our client thrives on professional development and in-House training, hosting their own fortnightly workshops to develop the team (and have some light hearted fun at the same time!).
A little about the role:
As an Occupational Therapist, you will have access to an extensive resource library and technology, including an iPad, own computer and a resource budget to assist with the progression of your clients and your career. You will also do some work in community, visiting participants at home, day care, school and work. Your caseload of participants can be both paediatrics and adults, weighted to your preference.
You will have the chance to work on Innovative therapy programs including social skills groups, Secret Agents Society and literacy workshops, and a professional development budget plus a wide range of toy and resources to use.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality treatment to your caseload.
- Be able to commence work immediately and hit the ground running
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Effective communicator and approachable person.
- Effective and contributing member of the team
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration
- National Police Check.
- Ability to provide all credentialing documents as requested (including working with children check).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently.
- Drivers licence and access to a car
- A Diverse Caseload – adults & paediatrics – with a range of different cases allowing you to broaden your skillset
- Your own iPad for use in therapy, in addition to your own computer & Resource Budget to purchase new resources for the clinic
- 1 Hour Lunch Breaks to decompress, hang out and refresh
- A Professional Development (PD) Budget
- Admin team to support you, allowing you to focus on your work
- Relocation allowance will be considered