A fantastic pharmacist/future partnership opportunity with has become available for immediate start on the Northern beach’s location of Cairns.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1252463
Location: Cairns, FNQ.
A fantastic pharmacist/future partnership opportunity has become available for immediate start on the Northern beach’s location of Cairns. Located approximately 30 minutes from Cairns CBD. With ocean beaches only minutes away, and numerous first-class cafes and restaurants.
Please quote job reference: 1252463
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is well-established and locally owned with multiple stores in Cairns they situated within a shopping centre on the north side of Cairns. They are committed to delivering high quality, accessible and cost-effective pharmacy services. Offering services such as vaccination program, baby clinic, diabetes meds check, blood pressure monitoring, hearing clinic, sleep apnoea, supervised RAT testing and medication reviews just to name a few. Offering a fast paced and fantastic work environment.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a permanent pharmacist to join our client’s team ideally with experience in immunisation qualification certificate. In this role you will be supported by a dispensary technician and assistants. The store operates Z dispensing system therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store will be required including rostered weekend shifts.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with work colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy including dispensing and sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Z is highly regarded.
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational skill and Customer Service skills.
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community.
- Correct working rights in Australia.
- Vaccination certificate required.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Beautiful community pharmacy offering job stability.
- Privately owned pharmacy.
- Supported by a qualified dispense tech and assistant.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825