Multiple locations across Australia are needing your help!!! Experienced Radiographer’s with Cardiac Cath Lab experience.
EOI Cath Lab Radiographer, job ref: 1255365
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $50 – $65 per hour + Super, DOE.
Expression of interests for experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Radiographer’s for locum positions in NSW and other locations across Australia.
Please quote job reference: 1255365
About our Client, your new employer:
We are currently working with several private practices and major hospitals across Australia. In large cities, regional to remote locations. We have the locum, contract, or permanent opportunity for YOU!
A little about the role:
We are seeking an AHPRA registered Radiographer’s with demonstrated experience in Cardiac Cath Lab to locum in Sydney, NSW and various other locations around Australia. Each site will vary on size and requirements, usually located in a hospital with access to Radiologists, Cardiologists and Administration staff.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Operation of onsite equipment
• Assisting in Electrophysiology studies
• Catheter ablation
• Pacemaker device placement and removal
• Provide a high level of patient care.
• Communicate effectively with team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
• AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
• NSW Radiation Use Licence.
• Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab.
• Immunisation records including evidence of COVID vaccination
• Police Check.
• Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
• Travel and Accommodation provided on most assignments
• Supportive team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
• Weekly payroll
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991