Aussie Locums is seeking an administration coordinator to join our growing team. You will be the hub of our team and our go to person!
- Strong computer skills including Office, MailChimp and Canva
- You will be rewarded with a positive, dynamic environment, we celebrate our wins
- Join a team who are proud of what we do and the healthcare professionals we represent
Aussie Locums is seeking a stellar administration coordinator to join our growing team. You will be the hub of our team, our go to person and you will be responsible for keeping things running smoothly. You will have a “no matter what it takes attitude”, understanding that no two days will be the same.
Your Exciting New Role
This role will see you providing high level of support to our recruitment team by assisting with onboarding our healthcare professionals, writing and posting job advertisements, manage all of the candidate compliance, data entry, booking interviews, manage and conduct inductions, arrange travel, drafting and sending placement paperwork, liaise with our social media partners and various other ad hoc duties. You will be our first point of contact for our candidates, clients, and stakeholders; face to face, on the phone and through internet enquiries. Experience using Job Adder, Click up, Office, Canva and MailChimp will be highly desirable. We work in a fast-paced environment, your ability to complete tasks in a timely manner will be crucial.
The Skills You Bring
- Tech savvy, administration and technology go hand in hand these days, and your proficiency in a range of apps and platforms will be highly advantageous.
- Emotional intelligence – your knack for understanding and influencing will mean that you will adapt well with the variety of people we work with.
- Foresight and anticipation – recruitment is ever changing and can be fast paced. Using your skills here will help keep you prepared and agile to potential challenges and changes.
- Multitasking – you will often have several tasks going on at the same time.
- Adaptability – the responsibilities are wide and varied and at times you may be required to stop and pivot towards another task. Things change quickly in recruitment and your ability to react and adapt with ease will be crucial.
- Meticulous organisation – you can be working on several tasks at once.
- Be helpful – you will understand the importance of the goals we have as a business, and you will always be helping to achieve them.
- Resourceful – thinking on your feet and coming up with solutions will be an important skill. No matter the problem, you will be up for helping to find a solution.
- Effective communication – you will need to be savvy on the phone, write good emails, project confidence when you speak to our team, clients, candidates, and other stakeholders. Often you will need to write companywide communications or put together visual presentations.
- Attention to detail and a keen eye are very important. We work in healthcare and the administration we work on is high stakes.
- Prioritisation will mean that you will transform your to do list into a list of invaluable accomplishments. This skill will also assist you to keep calm when your to do list multiplies by the minute.
- Creative problem-solving skills – you are the team’s go to person for troubleshooting. This will be your indispensable skill.
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you.
- Free parking.
- Lovely office environment in Edge Hill.
- Opportunity for professional and career development.
- Modern ergonomic office.
- Technology is used to streamline duties.
- Covid safe protocols in place.
If you have the skills, we would LOVE to hear from you. Click the apply button.