Locum or Perm Pharmacist required in Mareeba, FNQ only one hour drive to Cairns or Port Douglas.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1234949
Location: Mareeba, FNQ.
Salary: $50 – $55.00 per hour Negotiable DOE
Locum or Perm Pharmacist required in Mareeba, FNQ only one hour drive to Cairns or Port Douglas. Immediate start.
Please quote job reference: 1234949
About our client, your new employer:
Our client is situated in Mareeba FNQ, locally owned and operated. Offering a fast paced, and a fantastic working environment. A community pharmacy with a team who are passionate about customer service, delivering trustworthy and modern healthcare.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a pharmacist to join our client’s team, ideally seeking a permanent position however, a Locum would be highly considered. In this role you will be supported by a Pharmacy Manager, multiple pharmacist onsite and qualified dispensary assistants. They use FRED so experience working with this will be highly regarded. Up to 38 hours per week and applicant must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using FRED is highly regarded
- Registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational skill and Customer Service skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Must perform required 7CPA professional services
- Work collaboratively with the PIC, dispense technicians and Webster pack team to achieve all KPI’s
- Correct working rights in Australia
- Vaccination certificate required
- Current drivers’ licence
- Relocation allowance up to $2k offered
- Rewarding job with long term job stability
- Fantastic above award wages negotiable
- Supported by PIC, qualified dispense technicians and assistants.
contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.