Locum Pharmacist required in Northern NSW for a two week period.
Locum Pharmacist, job ref: 1240598
Location: Moree, NSW.
Salary: $80.00 per hour plus Super DOE
Locum Pharmacist required in Northern NSW. Moree is a town which is famous for its health-giving Artesian Spa. Located on both sides of the Mehi River, Moree has numerous attractive riverside parks and reserves.
Please quote job reference: 1240598
About our Client, your new employer:
We are seeking a Locum pharmacist to join our clients’ team from 9th May through to 20th May 2022 (inclusive). Our clients offers support to the local town, doctors and Nursing home. They provide a range of services including Webster care, Opioid substitution program, Asthma Management, Home Delivery Services (Individuals in Community), Medicine Information and Sleep Apnoea Support to name but a few.
A little about the role:
As a locum pharmacist you will provide cover of the day to day running of the pharmacy during this period. You will be supported by their qualified dispense technician. The stores operates FRED dispensing system so experience working with this will be highly regarded. You will be required Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am to 1pm during this period.
Accommodation and Travel support is provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using FRED will be highly regarded
- Experience with Webster packing and Opioid substitution
- General registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Due to government regulations all applicants must be COVID-19 triple vaccinated
- Fantastic above award wages plus superannuation
- Travel and accommodation support provided
- Supported by a fully qualified dispense technician
- Based in Northern NSW on the doorstep of the hot springs of the Great Artesian Basin
contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.