Locum Pharmacist required for a Community Pharmacy in Cairns for 6 weeks.
Pharmacist, job ref: 1240105
Location: Cairns, QLD
Salary: $60- $70 per hour Negotiable plus super DOE
Locum Pharmacist required in Cairns FNQ for a 6-week period. An excellent destination for people who want to visit their beaches, Daintree Rainforest, or the Great Barrier Reef. The city is also home to numerous shops and restaurants and cafes.
Please quote job reference: 1240105
About our Client, your new employer:
Our Client is situated in the Cairns City, only minutes from the Cairns lagoon and esplanade. Offering a fantastic working environment and above award wages. Travel and accommodation can be provided if necessary. A community pharmacy with a team who are dedicated to customer service and delivering modern healthcare where every day is different.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Locum pharmacist to join our client’s team from 2nd June to 16th July (inclusive). Ideally seeking a pharmacist with immunisation qualification certificate. In this role you will be supported by a dispensary assistant and multiple staff. The store uses FRED dispensing system therefore experience working with this will be highly regarded. Some weekends shifts may apply.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with FRED will be highly regarded
- Experience in Webster Care.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and Customer service skills.
- Certificate to administer Covid/Influenza vaccinations
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Correct working rights in Australia and Police check.
- Respect the privacy of the customer and business and handle all matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- Rewarding job with above award wages negotiable.
- Fantastic working environment.
- Accommodation and travel assistance provided if required.
- Supported by qualified dispensary technician and assistants.
- Ideal location with the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest on your doorstep.
contact Nichole Fitzgerald and Ricci Williams today.
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0416 269 825