6 month locum – Melbourne Hospital – Sonographer with a broad skill set. Philips and GE Machines used
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 1226848
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Salary: $85 per hour plus Superannuation, DOE.
ASAR Sonographer required for locum role in Melbourne, VIC commencing ASAP. You may be required to work on a rotational basis across 2 sites scanning general, MSK, Obstetrics & Gynecology, vascular and Paediatrics however, a sonographer with a broad skill set will be considered.
Please quote job reference: 1226848
About our client, your new employer:
Our client manages several acute public hospitals in Melbourne that service a population of approximately 800,000 people. The services provided are a combination of hospital and community-based services across all ages. The team of approximately 6,500 staff has a strong philosophy of working with its local community to deliver excellence in patient care.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a locum Sonographer for rotation across 2 sites, 5 days per week. Preferably you will have experience scanning general, MSK, Obstetrics & Gynecology, vascular and Paediatrics however, a sonographer with a broad skill set will be considered. The machines on site are GE and Philips Epiq.
Dates: ASAP for up to 6 months – all durations considered
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Performing high quality scan in line with protocols and their criteria
• Operate GE and Philips Epiq machines.
• Work on rotation across 2 sites, 5 days per week.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with others.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification.
• A minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience
• Hold current ASAR membership.
• Previous experience in a similar environment.
• Familiar with GE and Philips Epiq or willing to learn.
• Rights to work in Australia.
• Ability to hit the ground running.
• Melbourne based locum
• Work alongside a supportive team of experience professionals.
• Great hourly rate and cohesive team environment.
• Weekly payroll