We are seeking a Senior Radiographer to join our client’s friendly and professional working environment from March 24, 2022, until April 5, 2022.
Locum Senior Radiographer, job ref: 1213541
Location: Moree, NSW
Salary: DOE + accommodation and travel support
Located on the banks of Mehi River, Moree is a beautiful location in Northern New South Wales. We are seeking a Senior Radiographer to join our client’s friendly and professional working environment from March 24, 2022, until April 5, 2022.
Please quote job reference: 1212780
About our Client, your new employer:
Established since 2005, with 15 sites across Queensland and New South Wales, our client focuses on delivering high quality imaging to regional and remote areas. They believe in high quality imaging, delivering excellence and are committed to the education of their doctors and medical imaging staff.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Senior Radiographer to assist in our client’s practice. You will be able to work autonomously and bring a high level of patient care. The hours or work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, no weekends or on call.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrated Senior experience in General and CT essential
• Proficient in Cannulation and preferably have experience in Brain Perfusion.
• Ability to work to protocols and procedures
• An understanding of WHS and Radiation safety responsibilities
• Experience using Toshiba CT machines
• Always provide a high level of patient care.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
• Ability to hit the ground running and be part of an effective team.
Skills and Experience:
• AHPRA Registered Radiographer
• NSW Radiation Licence
• National Police Check – Conducted within the last 12 months
• Vaccination and Immunisation Records – Including Covid Vaccinations
• Weekly payroll
• Work in one of the fastest growing industries in Australia
• Supportive, collaborative team environment
• Access to 24/7 support from Aussie Locums