Locum and Permanent contracts are CURRENTLY available for accredited and experienced Sonographers across regional Victoria.
Locum & Permanent Sonographer job ref: 1197973
Location: Regional Victoria
Salary: Up to $85per hour DOE + accommodation and travel for regional area.
Locum and Permanent contracts are CURRENTLY available for accredited and experienced Sonographers across regional Victoria. A variety of contract locations and lengths will be available. You must be able to work in Victoria as either a locum or a permanent sonographer.
Please quote job reference: 1197973
About our Client, your new employer:
Our dedicated Ultrasound recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with one of Australia’s leading medical imaging providers who are seeking assistance in regional Victoria. We are helping them be providing exceptional candidates to support their ultrasound services for either in/out patient needs. Our clients have been reaching out to us to support them with 1 week to several months in regional locations. Can you assist?
We also have a variety of roles in QLD, TAS, WA, NSW & NT. Roles available for both locum and permanent opportunities.
A little about the role:
We are resourcing TODAY for qualified general sonographers that can offer assistance to our client on either a short one week locum or contract periods in regional & remote areas of Victoria. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical team of experts. Where working in regional areas you may be required to work collaboratively with a virtual team working from the nearest major hospital.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- General ultrasound scans including MSK, Small Parts, Obs & Gynae and we also have specialised roles within vascular.
- Ability to work in busy hospital settings or possible sole sonographer roles in regional areas.
- Ability to work with a range of machines and software packages.
- Regional and remote work you will be working in small teams and reporting remotely via telehealth software.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of machines will allow you to adapt quickly to new systems.
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional VIC locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Travel to regional and remote areas for certain positions.
- Excellent Hourly rates + travel and accommodation assistance
- Some locum roles are offering a vehicle.