Seeking a perm Sonographer for a 100% sonographer owned private practice. Conference leave, Professional Development in the Fraser Coast/Wide Bay area
Locum Sonographer job ref: 1144462
Location: Fraser Coast, Queensland
Salary: $120k to $140K DOE
Seeking a permanent Sonographer for a 100% sonographer owned private practice. Conference leave, continued professional development and the chance to work as a sole sonographer in the Fraser Coast/Wide Bay area.
Please quote job reference: 1144462
About our Client, your new employer:
You will be supporting a sonographer owned clinic who have been servicing the community since 2004. Their dedication to treating their clients with the highest standard of care is why they are so widely recognized. They provide a range of diagnostic services including general and dental xray, CT scanning, ultrasound, and bone densitometry.
A little about the role:
Being the sole sonographer, you will require a minimum of 5 years private practice experience. You are well supported by their amazing reception team and practice manager, this support allows you to focus your time on the patients. The clinic is a busy practice, scanning approximately 70 – 80 patients per week. The mix of work is general, MSK, Obstetrics, with some vascular studies. They do work to booked appointments, however occasionally an urgent walk in will need to be attended to. Reporting is done remotely by a Brisbane based private imaging centre. The hours of work will be 9-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9-2pm Friday. The short day on a Friday is the perfect start to a weekend of sightseeing. Consideration will be given to a 4 day working week.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform ultrasound scans including general ultrasound, musculoskeletal, general, vascular and obstetrics
- Adhere to the practice protocols and guidelines
- Ability to work in a busy private practice setting where your work is remotely reported
- Perform ultrasound examination using a GE Logic E 10 S
- Perform the duties of a sole sonographer in a private practice.
Skills and Experience:
- Registration with ASAR.
- Preferred experience using GE machines (onsite training provided).
- Ability to work independently as the sole sonographer
- Adaptable to changing work demands, such as walk ins.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Ability to work co-operatively within a small team environment
- Correct working rights for Australia
- Live in the beautiful Fraser Coast/Wide Bay region and use the weekends to travel and explore
- Sonographer owned practice
- Supportive work environment
- Conference leave
- CPD Allowance – conference leave and financial assistance up to $1000
- Genuine work life balance
- Friendly team to work with
- Paid fortnightly
P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448 886 683