Expression of interest from Registered Nurses, Clinical Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Enrolled Nurse to work across the Torres and Cape in FNQ
Clinical and Registered Nurses
Registered Nurse | Enrolled Nurse. Job ref: 1194297
Location: Torres and Cape, Various Locations
Hourly rate: Dependant on experience + superannuation
We are seeking expression of interest from Registered Nurses, Clinical Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Enrolled Nurse to work across various locations in the Torres and Cape. Locations include Bamaga, Cooktown, Weipa and Hopevale.
Please quote reference number: 11194297
Rates of pay are as per the Nurses and Midwives (Queensland Health) Award – State 2015
You will demonstrate the necessary skills required for the role of patient/client/resident-centered nursing care in consultation with other members of the health care team and in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s National competency standards for the position.
You must provide the following to be eligible:
• It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21 and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70).Current Flu vaccination (within the last 12 months)
• Training with certificates, for hand hygiene, infection control, and manual handling (Aussie Locums can provide the training if required)
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practice Registration Authority (APHRA) as a registered nurse and current practicing certificate is mandatory.
• Evidence of working rights in Australia
• Successful candidates will then provide additional required documents, in a timely manner, prior to starting a locum
Skills and Experience:
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with hospital and community health providers within the Torres Cape Hospital and Health Service and beyond.
• Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture.
• Ability to provide a high level of nursing across the multi-disciplinary team that reflects the highest possible standards of relevant legislation and contemporary models of practice which includes quality improvement, nursing research and professional development.
• High level of personal and professional efficacy whereby practice is structured in a nursing model and enhanced by autonomy and accountability.
• Casual position, with great earning potential – overtime paid for hours over 32 ordinary hours per week.
• Weekly payroll
• 24/7 Support from Aussie Locums
• Travel and accommodation support.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Nichole or Terry is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact us today.
E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
P: +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or 0447 435 335