This listing has expired. Find more jobs like this
Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses required for 12 weeks to conduct daily surveillance Rapid Antigen COVID-19 testing in Sydney, 2022
Workplace COVID-19 Tester, job ref: 1167719
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $40 – $50.00 per hour + super. Dependent on qualification.
We require Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses. Monday to Friday to conduct surveillance COVID-19 testing in Sydney. This assignment commences on January 10, 2022 for approximately 12 weeks. Comprehensive training will be provided on procedure, protocols and the software system.
Please quote job reference: 1167719
A little about the role:
As a healthcare professional you will use your empathetic, caring and community focused nature to support each workplace/site to conduct daily surveillance COVID-19 testing on their workforce. You will be able to work efficiently, autonomously and collaboratively. Your team will vary from location to location so you may be the sole health professional or part of a larger team. Non AHPRA registered staff may assist under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Performing tests by taking nose and throat specimen samples on workers
• Handle testing equipment
• Entering data and coordinating test result by using state of the art software
• Work as a part of the team with fellow nurses
• Follow infection control protocols and carry out hand hygiene after each test
• Competent in doffing and donning PPE
• Registered with AHPRA
• Certificates in infection control, hand hygiene
• Current CPR certificate
• Proof of current immunization, including current year flu vaccination
• National Police check (Conducted within 12 months)
• Proof of Working Rights for Australia
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Above award pay rates
• Flexible hours
• Weekly payroll
• Great opportunity to acquire new skills
• Cooperative working environment
• Comprehensive training provided
All applications will be reviewed and responded to by the end of the week commencing January 4th 2022.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991