Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses required for various locations in South Australia.
Registered Nurse | Enrolled Nurse. Job ref: 1191690
Location: South Australia, Various Locations
Hourly rate: Dependant on experience + superannuation
We are seeking expression of interests from Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses, to work within aged care across various locations in South Australia. Successful candidates will be able to attend to committed shifts and be a productive member of the team.
Please quote reference number: 1191690
Rates of pay that attract penalties. 8 hour or 12 hour shifts – with great earnings potential.
You will be provided with all PPE and a comprehensive, site specific, induction prior to starting your first shift. You must be confident to DON and DOFF PPE correctly and follow all directions as advised by management and spotters onsite. Ability to follow all PPE and OHS regulations are critical and you must be confident using PPE.
You must provide the following to be eligible:
- Evidence of COVID vaccination immunisations
- Current Flu vaccination (within the last 12 months)
- Training with certificates, for hand hygiene, infection control and manual handling (Aussie Locums can provide the training if required)
- AHPRA certificate
- Evidence of working rights in Australia
- Successful candidates will then provide additional required documents, in a timely manner, prior to starting a locum
Skills and Experience:
- Current APHRA Certificate (RN)
- All relevant paperwork
- Ability to follow all instructions given during induction and throughout your locum
- Be a productive effective member of the team providing care to all residents
- Excellent patient care
- Casual positon, with great earning potential
- Ability to set your own roster
- Weekly payroll
- 24/7 Support from Aussie Locums
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen Neale is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991