We are seeking a Locum Cardiac Cath Lab Radiographer with strong ECG and anatomy knowledge for a locum role in Sydney. Start date is immediate.
Locum Cath Lab Radiographer, job ref: 1171019
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: up to $62 per hour + super DOE
We are seeking a Locum Cardiac Cath Lab Radiographer with strong ECG and anatomy knowledge for a locum role in Sydney. Start date is immediate. Operating Siemens and Philips equipment. Rewarding and supportive team environment
Please quote job reference: 1171019
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a public hospital in Sydney, New South Wales they are renowned for their comprehensive, highly specialised and complex services provided to its local community, state wide and nationally. Offering a wide range of patient focused treatments across many areas of specialisation. Including cardiology interventional services, and cardiothoracic surgery.
A little about the role:
You will be part of a highly trained team of Radiographers with onsite access to Radiologists, Cardiologists and Administration staff. The successful candidate will have strong ECG and anatomy knowledge with in depth experience as a Cath Lab Radiographer being more important than your years of experience.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Competently use Siemens and Philips equipment.
- Assist in Electrophysiology studies
- Catheter ablation
- Pacemaker device placement and removal
- Provide a high level of patient care.
- Communicate effectively with team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
- NSW Radiation Use Licence.
- Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab.
- ECG and anatomy knowledge is paramount.
- Ability to operate Siemens and Philips machines advantageous.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Immunisation records including proof of COVID vaccination
- National Police Check.
- 2 Current references required.
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- You could be part of their on call roster
- Supportive team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
- Sydney Central location.