We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our clients expanding team in Emerald QLD ( 1.5 hours flight from Brisbane).
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 1165145
Location: Emerald, QLD
Salary: Competitive salary package, DOE. Excellent benefits on offer!
We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our client’s expanding team in Emerald QLD ( 1.5 hours flight from Brisbane) on a permanent basis, commencing ASAP. New Grads welcome to apply. Excellent staff benefits on offer!
Please quote job reference: 1165145
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services with site locations across Queensland. They are proud to have a friendly team of highly skilled medical professionals who can offer high-quality services to the surrounding community.
A little about the role:
You will join a friendly a professional team in Emerald, QLD as a Sonographer performing a broad range of high-quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular, and MSK. Our client is a private clinic located within a public hospital. You will provide patient care-focused scan times where the patient comes first.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Perform a broad range of high-quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK.
• Safely operate machinery, computers and perform daily duties.
• Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
• ASAR registration.
• ASA membership.
• Broad range of scanning skills required including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Appropriate working rights for Australia.
• New grads welcome to apply
• Competitive salary package including extra CPD allowances.
• 5 weeks annual leave per year plus leave loading.
• Relocation assistance.
• Career development and in-house CPD opportunities.
• Flexible environment – work life balance! Full time or part time hours considered.
• Escape the hustle and bustle of metropolitan CBD life and easily experience the East Coast on your weekends!
• Extremely affordable housing.
• Supportive and friendly team environment.