Rare opportunity for a locum sonographer in a Brisbane based hospital for an immediate start through to 2022.
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $80 – $85 ph plus super
Rare opportunity for a locum sonographer in a Brisbane-based hospital for an immediate start through to 2022.
Please quote job reference: 1161666
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a tertiary health care centre in Brisbane – they provide allied health, mental health, acute medical and rehab services. This coupled with their rich history of healthcare, which spans over 100 years makes them a highly sort after employer.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a locum sonographer to commence work immediately through until 2022. You will deliver high level ultrasound examinations in a multimodality team. This is a fast paced hospital environment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Perform high quality ultrasound scans.
• Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
• Operation of their ultrasound equipment
• Adhering to their system processes and protocols
• Working within a multimodality team
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work to protocols and procedures
• An understanding of WHS responsibilities
• ASAR membership
• Degree Qualification
• Working in a busy tertiary hospital
• Correct working rights for Australia
• National Police Check – completed in the last 12 months
• Vaccination and immunisation records including proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
• 24/7 access to an Aussie Locums team member
• Weekly payroll
• Highly sort after hospital role
• Great team of professional clinicians and support staff to welcome you into their team