An experienced locum Sonographer with a broad skill set is required in Alice Springs, NT to assist our client. Commencing In November for 1 – 2 months
Locum Sonographer job ref: 1164046
Location: Alice Springs, NT
Salary: $85.00 plus super. Travel & Accommodation provided.
An experienced locum Sonographer with a broad skill set is required in Alice Springs, NT to assist our client. Commencing In November for 1 – 2 months, you will perform a wide variety of scans including General, MSK, Obstetrics, Vascular, Small Parts and Deep Tissue scans. This is a very busy radiology department.
Please quote job reference: 1164046
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a very busy, fast-paced public hospital in the Northern Territory. They offer a wide range of general hospital, specialist and remote health services to the surrounding community from Paediatrics to Allied Health, Medical Imaging to ED, Obstetrics & Gynaecology to Palliative Care and more.
A little about the role:
You will be well supported by a team of sonographers plus a doctor who is on site Monday to Friday working in a hospital environment. Working in a very busy, fast-paced environment, you will have a broad skill set and ability to perform a variety of scans including General, MSK, Obstetrics, Vascular, Small Parts and Deep Tissue. The patient mix is diverse ranging across various departments and modalities as required.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Perform high quality of scans across a broad range of ultrasound examinations.
• Provide a high standard of patient care.
• Operate GE and Canon machines.
• Work within a very busy, fast-paced hospital environment.
• Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
• Broad skill set and ability to perform a variety of scans.
• Current ASAR membership.
• Rights to work in Australia.
• NT Working with Children Check.
• National Police Check.
• Up-to-date immunisations.
• Ability to hit the ground running.
• Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
• Travel and accommodation provided.
• Weekly payroll
• A full WHS assessment of the workplace has been conducted
• Work with a supportive, friendly team.
• Explore and experience the wondrous Alice Springs, NT.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia.
If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email email@example.com I’m searching for a locum sonographer to commence ASAP for 2 months.