Highly competent CT Radiographer, 2 week locum position. Kingaroy location – General Radiographers will be considered
Locum CT Radiographers, job ref: 1168837
Location: Kingaroy, QLD
Salary: $55 per hour + Super, DOE. Accommodation and travel provided.
Qualified CT Radiographer – Must be very proficient in cannulation. Experienced General Radiographers will be considered for this assignment. Commencing November 22 for 2 weeks.
Please quote job reference: 1168837
About our Client, your new employer:
Located in Rural Queensland our client operates a close knit Private Practice with a friendly country environment. The practice is a fast paced and requires competent staff.
A little about the role:
Our client is seeking an experienced CT Radiographer, confident in cannulation. You will be supported by a strong team, including Administration, Sonographer and Radiographer.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrated experience in General and CT essential
• Ability to work to protocols and procedures
• An understanding of WHS and Radiation safety responsibilities
• Experience using Toshiba CT machines | Shimadzu for general.
• Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
• Ability to hit the ground running and be part of an effective team.
Skills and Experience:
• AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
• QLD Radiation Use Licence.
• Experience in CT and General
• Ability to operate Shimadzu (General), Toshiba 64 Slice (CT)
• Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
• Accommodation and travel provided.
• Explore the beautiful Far North Queensland.
• Join an experienced and supportive team.
• Weekly Pay Cycle
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0426 815 994