FANTASTIC opportunity! Brisbane based positions! General/Theatre Radiographers
Locum General Radiographer, job ref: 1161908
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $45-$49 per hour plus superannuation.
2 x Locum general radiographer positions available for ASAP start until January 2022, in a hospital setting. Our successful candidates will have minimum 2 years’ experience in general and theatre radiography.
Please quote job reference: 1161908
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is recognised for their expertise in trauma management, organ transplant and most major adult specialties.
A little about the role:
We are seeking 2 highly skilled candidates that can perform General X – Ray, Theatre and Mobiles in a busy hospital setting. You will work alongside a dedicated team with. You can chose to work 6 hours per day over 5 days or 8 hours per day over 4 days, giving you flexibility. Walk in and walkout service.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality x-rays across general, theatre and mobiles.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work to protocols and procedures
- An understanding of WHS and Radiation safety responsibilities
- AHPRA registration
- Degree Qualification
- QLD Radiation License
- General & Theatre experience essential
- Correct working rights for Australia
- National Police Check – completed in the last 12 months
- Vaccination and immunisation records
- 24/7 access to an Aussie Locums team member
- Weekly pay
- Great team of professional clinicians and support staff to welcome you into their team
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0426 815 994