Looking for an opportunity to visit the SUNNY North Queensland? We have an unmissable position for you! Calling all General Radiographers.
Locum Radiographers, job ref: 1158948
Location: Far North, QLD
Salary: up to $55.00 per hour + Super, DOE. Accommodation and travel provided.
We have multiple locum Radiographer opportunities available in Far North, QLD commencing ASAP. These are general roles including theatre and mobiles with CT or MRI experience advantageous. Varied shift patterns including night shifts as rostered. Travel and accommodation provided.
Please quote job reference: 1158948
About our Client, your new employer:
On the beautiful coast of Far North Queensland, our client is a large health service operating across multiple locations offering a wide range of services including but not limited to accident and emergency, mental health, allied health, specialist services and obstetrics.
A little about the role:
Multiple locum radiography roles available in Far North Queensland. You will perform general x-ray, theatre and mobiles working with a range of Shimadzu, Philips and Fuji machines. Commencing ASAP.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality x-rays across general, theatre and mobiles.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Work a variety of shifts patterns as rostered, including night shifts.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
- QLD Radiation Use Licence.
- Experience in general x-ray, theatre and mobiles.
- Ability to operate Shimadzu, Philips and Fuji machines.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Explore the beautiful Far North Queensland.
- Join an experienced and supportive team.
- 24/7 access to Aussie Locums Team
- Weekly Pay