We are seeking passionate locum Physiotherapist, Osteo and Occupational Therapist looking to work in aged care, for a 3-4 week duration starting ASAP,
Locum Physiotherapist, Osteo and Occupational Therapist
Job ref: 1164048
Locations: Elsternwick and Kilsyth, VIC
Salary: $50 per hour, plus super, DOE and location.
We are seeking passionate locum Physiotherapist, Osteo and Occupational Therapist looking to work in aged care, for a 3-4 week duration starting ASAP, in Elsternwick and Kilsyth, Victoria. Aged care experience highly regarded, but not essential. New graduates encouraged to apply.
We also have vacancies in NSW/ACT/WA/TAS/QLD for both permanent and locum roles. Please contact us to discuss other opportunities and locations.
Please quote job reference: 1164048
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of allied health services to residents in aged care facilities, retirement homes and within the community. They offer market leading packages to their locum staff including travel, accommodation and even car hire in some locations! They have a strong commitment to positively impacting patients’ lives and employ passionate allied health professionals who demonstrate exceptional customer care and best practice. BETTER HEALTH FOR EVERYONE.
A little about the role:
You will join the existing multidisciplinary team within an aged care facility where you will work collaboratively to ensure all residents are receiving the best possible care which enables them to live a full and happy life. You will provide functional assessments, develop and review treatment plans, pain management and equipment prescription. You will have excellent communication skills to allow for effective communication with colleagues, residents and their families.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
- Pain management, functional assessments in line with ACFI.
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, residents and their families.
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Travel between facilities if and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy, Osteo or Occupational Therapy.
- Aged care experience highly regarded, not essential.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific.
- Current Influenza vaccination and Covid vaccination.
- New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Victoria offers a great lifestyle, culture and environment – come and experience for yourself!