Casual ad hoc shifts are available for RN, EN, EEN, AIN & PCA’s. AM PM and night shifts available with weekly payroll and casual rates of pay.
Casual RN, EN, AIN or PCA, job ref: 1161020
Location: Adelaide and surrounds, SA
Salary: Attractive casual rates based on qualification & experience.
Casual ad hoc shifts are available for Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Assistants In Nursing and Personal Care workers. We require casuals to work ad hoc shifts as they become available. AM, PM and Night shifts available. Weekly payroll and casual rates of pay are provided.
Please quote job reference: 1161020
A little about the role:
Our aged care client requires assistance to fill spaces in their rostering due to staff illness, annual leave and shortages. You will be able to work efficiently, autonomously and collaboratively. You must have previous experience and be confident to complete all tasks issued to you.
We have shifts in various locations in and around Adelaide. AM, PM and nights shifts.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- You will be confident in the use of PPE where required
- Follow all directions and procedures onsite
- Provide the best care possible to the residents of the facility
- Work as a part of the multidisciplinary team
- Follow infection control protocols and carry out hand hygiene and all other WHS procedures
- You must effectively communicate with residents and other team members
- AHPRA certificate (RN), Proof of aged care placement (AIN) or Certificate in aged care or individual support (PCA)
- Certificates in infection control, hand hygiene and manual handling
- Current CPR certificate
- Evidence of COVID vaccination immunisations (ideally both but at least the first dose received)
- Current Flu vaccination (within the last 12 months)
- National Police check (conducted within 12 months)
- Proof of Working Rights for Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful candidates will then provide additional required documents, in a timely manner, prior to starting a locum
- Casual pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Weekly payroll
- Site specific induction provided prior to starting work