We are seeking passionate locum physios, OTs and Osteos looking to work in aged care starting ASAP for various duration.
Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist/Osteopath
Job ref: 1157574
Locations: Either: Newcastle, Port Stevens and Bathurst
Salary: $45-$65 plus super per hour, DOE and location.
Inclusions: Travel, accommodation and hire car included in most locations.
We are seeking passionate locum physiotherapists, occupational therapists or Osteopaths looking to work in aged care starting ASAP for various durations. We currently have multiple locations available within NSW. Our client is offering locums the highest rates in the market as well as including travel, accommodation and hire car in most locations. Aged care experience highly regarded, but not essential. New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Port Stevens
We also have vacancies in ACT/VIC/TAS/QLD/WA for both permanent and locum roles. Please contact us to discuss other opportunities and locations.
Please quote job reference: 1157574
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of allied health services to residents in aged care facilities, retirement homes and within the community. They offer market leading packages to their locum staff including travel, accommodation and even car hire in some locations! They have a strong commitment to positively impacting patients’ lives and employ passionate allied health professionals who demonstrate exceptional customer care and best practice. BETTER HEALTH FOR EVERYONE.
A little about the role:
You will join the existing multidisciplinary team within an aged care facility where you will work collaboratively to ensure all residents are receiving the best possible care which enables them to live a full and happy life. You will provide functional assessments, develop and review treatment plans, pain management and equipment prescription. You will have excellent communications skills to allow for effective communication with colleagues, residents and their families.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, residents and their families.
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Travel between facilities if and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Osteopathy.
- Aged care experience highly regarded, not essential.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific.
- Current Influenza vaccination and Covid vaccination.
- New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate plus all the inclusions – accommodation, travel and car hire in some locations!
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Experience the beauty within NSW and surrounding areas.