We are looking for an amazing Senior Occupational Therapist to permanently join a Speech Therapy clinic in tropical Cairns, Queensland
Perm Senior Occupational Physiotherapist – Cairns, QLD
Job Ref: 1124346
Salary: $75,000 to $110,000 per annum plus superannuation
Our client is a Speech Therapy clinic, located in the beautiful tropical city of Cairns, Queensland. They are a tight-knit team of Speech Pathologists and are looking for an amazing Senior Occupational Therapist to join their team as a Full-Time practitioner with flexible hours offered.
Please quote job reference: 1124346
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has an established team of 7 Speech Pathologists, who are a tight knit, fun-loving team who are like a family. They have identified that the addition of an Occupational Therapist would make their team a multidisciplinary team, which would be of huge benefit to their participants.
Our client thrives on Personal Development and in-House training, hosting their own fortnightly workshops to develop their team.
A little about the role:
As an Occupational Therapist, you will not only get your very own clinic space, you will have the freedom to make it your own. You will be encouraged to decorate it as you see fit and will have access to an extensive resource library and technology, including an iPad, own computer and a resource budget to assist with the progression of your clients and your career.
You will have the chance to work on Innovative therapy programs including social skills groups, Secret Agents Society and literacy workshops, and a professional development budget plus a wide range of toys and resources to use.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality treatment to your caseload.
- Be able to commence work immediately and hit the ground running
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Effective communicator and approachable person.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy.
- Membership with SPA (Or the ability to obtain).
- National Police Check.
- Ability to provide all credentialing documents as requested.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently.
- Drivers licence and access to a car
- A Diverse Caseload – adults & paediatrics – with a range of different cases allowing the applicant to broaden their skillset
- Your own iPad for use in therapy, in addition to your own computer & Resource Budget to purchase new resources for the clinic
- Extended 1 Hour Lunch Breaks to decompress, hang out and enjoy a coffee
- A Professional Development (PD) Budget
- Admin team to support you, allowing you to focus on your work