Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses required to carry out workplace surveillance COVID-19 testing across various locations
Workplace COVID-19 Tester, job ref: 1147592
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Salary: up to $50.00 per hour + super for RN’s and up to $45.00 per hour + super for EN’s.
We require casual Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses to carry out workplace surveillance COVID-19 testing across various locations in Sydney CBD, Inner West and Eastern suburbs. Comprehensive training will be provided on procedure, protocols and the software system.
Please quote job reference: 1147592
A little about the role:
As a Registered or Enrolled Nurse, you will use your empathetic, caring and community focused nature to support each workplace/site to conduct daily surveillance COVID-19 testing on their workforce. You will be able to work efficiently, autonomously and collaboratively with fellow nurses.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Performing tests by taking nose and throat specimen samples on workers
- Handle testing equipment
- Entering data and coordinating test result by using state of the art software
- Work as a part of the team with fellow nurses
- Follow infection control protocols and carry out hand hygiene after each employee
- Competent in doffing and donning PPE
- Registered with AHPRA
- Certificates in infection control and hand hygiene
- Current CPR certificate
- Proof of current immunisations, including current year flu vaccination
- National Police check (Conducted within 12 months)
- Proof of Working Rights for Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Weekly payroll
- Great opportunity to acquire new skills
- Cooperative working environment
- Comprehensive training provided
contact Terry Fitzgerald today.