Expression of interest from Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses to work within aged care & disability facilities to assist with staff shortages
Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse. Job ref: 1145168
Hourly rate: RN: $50 per hour + Penalties + Super EN: $45 per hour + Penalties + Super
We are seeking expression of interests from Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to work within aged care and disability facilities to assist with staff shortages due to COVID close contact. You will potentially work within facilities that have had positive COVID cases or contained individuals that have been deemed close contacts.
Excellent rates of pay that attract penalties. Potential for lots of hours – with great earnings potential.
You will be provided with all PPE and a comprehensive, site specific, induction prior to starting your first shift. You must be confident to DON and DOFF PPE correctly and follow all directions as advised by management and spotters onsite. Some sites may contain COVID positive cases or areas that have recently housed positive cases. Ability to follow all PPE and OHS regulations are critical and you must be confident using PPE.
Various shifts available (AM/PM/NS) 8 or 12 hours dependent on location. 7 days a week. Great earning potential to the right candidates.
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL, WITH GOOD STARTING RATES THAT ATTRACT PENALTIES FOR WEEKENDS, NIGHT SHIFTS AND OVERTIME
You must provide the following to be eligible:
- Evidence of COVID vaccination immunisations (at least the first dose received)
- Current Flu vaccination (within the last 12 months)
- Training with certificates, for hand hygiene, infection control and manual handling (Aussie Locums can provide the training if required)
- AHPRA certificate
- Evidence of working rights in Australia
- Successful candidates will then provide additional required documents, in a timely manner, prior to starting a locum
Skills and Experience:
- Current APHRA Certificate (RN)
- Residential aged care/Disability experience preferred
- All relevant paperwork
- Ability to follow all instructions given during induction and throughout your locum
- Be a productive effective member of the team providing care to all residents
- Be part of the COVID response
- Casual position, with great earning potential
- Ability to set your own roster
- Weekly payroll
- 24/7 Support from Aussie Locums