We are seeking a CT radiographer in a permanent capacity to join our clients in their expanding clinic.
Permanent CT Radiographer, job ref: 1143054
Location: Cowra, NSW (note: this is sometimes less specific to prevent people from finding out the company details)
Salary: Neg. DOE
Salary: Neg. DOE
Is the regional West of NSW whispering your name? This opportunity is for you! We are seeking an experienced Permanent CT Radiographer to join our client’s friendly and professional working environment. Operating 4 slice Toshiba Aquilon Prime CT and a Philips DR system.
Please quote job reference: 1143054
About our Client, your new employer:
Established since 2005, with 15 sites across Queensland and New South Wales, our client focuses on delivering high quality imaging to regional and remote areas. They believe in high quality imaging, delivering excellence and are committed to the education of their doctors and medical imaging staff.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a CT radiographer in a permanent capacity to join our clients in their expanding clinic. You will be able to work autonomously and bring a high level of patient care. The hours or work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, no weekends or oncall. Career progression available for the right candidate.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrated experience in General and CT essential
• Ability to work to protocols and procedures
• An understanding of WHS and Radiation safety responsibilities
• Experience using Toshiba CT machines
• Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
• Ability to hit the ground running and be part of an effective team.
Skills and Experience:
• AHPRA Registered Radiographer
• NSW Radiation Licence
• National Police Check – Conducted within the last 12 months
• Vaccination and Immunisation Records
• Attractive Salary
• Career progression opportunities.
• Work in one of the fastest growing industries in Australia
• Supportive, collaborative team environment
• Access to 24/7 support from Aussie Locums
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0426 815 994