Locum Sonographer required for a sonographer owned ultrasound practice in Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Perform ultrasound scans including general ultrasound, musculoskeletal, vascular and obstetrics
- Ensure that you are following the protocols and guidelines defined by the practice and your profession
- Ability to work in busy private practice setting where your work is remote reported
- Ability to work with Philips machines and COMRAD reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Registration with NZ MRTB + annual practicing certificate.
- Demonstrated experience using Philips machines.
Ability to work independently and within a team in a private clinic environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Correct working rights for New Zealand.
- Visit beautiful Hamilton and use the weekends to travel and explore
- Sonographer owned practice
- Supportive work environment
- Travel and accommodation support, our client will support flights from Australia.