Various Permanent position available in Western Australia with one of the Leading and Largest Medical Imaging companies with in the country.
Permanent Radiographer, job ref: 1141387
Location: Albany, WA
Our client is URGENTLY seeking a strong General Radiographer to assist in their Albany clinic, specific modalities will be considered but are not essential. Albany located in the southern tip of Western Australia, which is known for its ICONIC BEACHES and SPECTACULAR WHALE WATCHING off the coast during migration season.
Please quote job reference: 1141387
In addition to this role we also have a permanent full time position in Geraldton, WA
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of medical imaging services in Australia and has multiple clinics across Australia. While each clinic is unique and tailors services to their local community, their connected network allows the active sharing of clinical knowledge. Their clinics offer a full range of scans and diagnostic imaging services.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an experienced general radiographer in a permanent capacity. You will be able to perform General X – Ray and Mobiles using various machines. Specific modalities will be taken into consideration but are not essential.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality x-rays across general and mobiles
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
- Ability to hit the ground running and be part of an effective team.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registered Radiographer
- WA Radiation Licence
- National Police Check – Conducted within the last 12 months
- Vaccination and Immunisation Records
- Accommodation and travel support is provided.
- 24/7 access to an Aussie Locums team member
- Being a part of one of Australia’s Largest and leading medical imaging companies
- Great team of professional clinicians and support staff to welcome you into their team
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Carmen is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Carmen Neale today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0426 815 994