Your caseload will be either private practice MSK, aged care home or a mixture of both, whichever you prefer. Flexible working, accommodation provided
Locum Physiotherapist, job ref: 1137789
Location: Stanthorpe, QLD (220k from Brisbane)
Salary: $60 – 70 per hour plus super. Accommodation provided
REQUIRED ASAP until 8th October
We are seeking a Physiotherapist for our client based in Stanthorpe, QLD – approximately 220k’s from Brisbane. Required to start ASAP until 8th October (neg). Your caseload will be either private practice MSK, aged care home or a mixture of both – whichever you prefer. Accommodation is on a farm where you will be provided with self-contained accommodation, and is a short drive from town. Flexible working is available, so if you want to travel to Brisbane or the Gold Coast on weekends this can be accommodated.
Please quote job reference: 1137789
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice with multiple locations in southern Queensland offering a range of allied health services including physiotherapy, exercise physiology and occupational therapy. The experienced, friendly team of allied health professionals are passionate about providing high quality and professional health care to all. This role is based in the stunning country town of Stanthorpe, 220 kilometers south west of Brisbane.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for a locum role in Stanthorpe, QLD. Joining the existing team of experienced allied health professional, your caseload will be either or a mixture of aged care and clinic work including MSK, general, manual therapy and pain management. You will be part of the multidisciplinary team and full support will be provided. Working Monday to Friday, hours can be flexible to allow for a short day on Friday, so you can head to Brisbane or the Gold Coast for the weekend. Alternatively spend your downtime exploring this beautiful region.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy the beautiful location – accommodation and car provided.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
- Manage own caseload effectively and work within guidelines.
- Work independently in the private practice clinic and aged care facilities.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Any experience level considered.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous aged care experience highly regarded.
- Capitalise on your experience.
- Opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle!
- Excellent hourly rate, $60-70 per hour plus Super.
- Supportive, collaborative team environment.
- Accommodation provided.