Is a working holiday calling your name? Travel and Accommodation provided for a Sonographer Extraordinaire! Opportunity in the picturesque Hobart.
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 1105853
Location: Hobart, TAS
Salary: DOE. Travel and Accommodation provided.
Start: ASAP with all durations considered
SONOGRAPHER EXTRAORDINAIRE is required for locum opportunity from June onwards in the beautiful location of HOBART. You will be rostered across 4 sites working alongside a team of Sonographers and onsite Radiologist. TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED. In your spare time explore the stunning surrounds of Hobart which is famously known as an adventurer’s paradise, with award winning restaurants, farmers markets, close proximity to snowfields and awesome surf breaks.
Please quote job reference: 1105853
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice in Tasmania operating across multiple sites. Established in 2007, this practice has become a leading provider of diagnostic imaging in Tasmania. Our client is committed to providing high quality service and patient care using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The team of highly skilled and dedicated doctors and staff offer a range of services across their sites including CT, MRI, x-ray and ultrasound.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an ASAR Sonographer for a LOCUM OPPORTUNITY in the PICTURESQUE LOCATION OF HOBART, TAS from June to assist with our client’s workload across their 4 sites. You will be scanning with Philips IU22, Siemens S1000 and Siemens S2000. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Assist the team of sonographers across the 4 sites with the current workload.
• Perform high quality scans and maintain a high level of patient care.
• Operate Siemens and Philips machines.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with the team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
• Any experience level considered.
• Current ASAR Membership.
• Familiar with Siemens and Philips equipment.
• Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial.
• Work across various sites in picturesque Tasmania.
• Travel and accommodation provided.
• Supportive team of Sonographers and a Radiologist.
• Weekly payroll.
• 24/7 Support from our recruitment consultant.