Aussie Locums is seeking a stellar administration coordinator to join our growing team. You will be the hub of our team and our go to person!
Aussie Locums is seeking a stellar administration coordinator to join our growing team. You will be the hub of our team, our go to person and you will be responsible for keeping things running smoothly. You will have a “no matter what it takes attitude”, understand that no two days will be the same.
Who are Aussie Locums?
Aussie Locums is one of Australia’s leading medical and Allied Health recruitment agencies. Established in 2008 in Cairns, our team ethos of putting client and candidates first, combined with personal, outstanding service has enabled us to develop an enviable pool of talented clinicians and medical specialists. Our network stretches from all major urban hubs and branches out to the far corners of Australia, in the full range of medical settings such as hospitals, clinics, aged care, sports and health centres.
We come to work each day because we love what we do. We are a relationship focused business who take the time to get to know our candidates beyond a skills and job requirement level. We understand the importance of identifying opportunities which will fundamentally change peoples’ lives for the better. There is nothing more satisfying for us than matching the perfect person to the perfect role.
“We make medical recruitment easy”
Your Exciting New Role
The role will see you become our first point of contact for our candidates, clients and stakeholders both on the phone and through internet enquiries. You will be the administration support for our team. You will provide a very high level of administration support which will help optimise the company profitability, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the company operations.
We did mention cake, you will get to eat cake. We celebrate our team mate’s birthdays every year with cake. You will need to be available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. This is a full time role.
The Skills You Bring
- Tech savvy, administration and technology go hand in hand these days, and your proficiency in a range of apps and platforms will be highly advantageous.
- Emotional intelligence – your knack for understanding and influencing will mean that you will adapt well with the variety of people we work with.
- Foresight and anticipation – recruitment is ever changing and can be fast paced. Using your skills here will help keep you prepared and agile to potential challenges and changes
- Multitasking – you will often have several tasks going on at the same time
- Adaptability – the responsibilities are wide and varied and at times you may be required to stop and pivot towards another task. Things change quickly in recruitment and your ability to react and adapt with ease will be crucial.
- Meticulous organisation – you can be working on a number of tasks at once
- Be helpful – you will understand the importance of the goals we have as a business and you will always be helping to achieve them
- Resourceful – thinking on your feet and coming up with solutions will be an important skill. No matter the problem, you will be up for helping to find a solution
- Effective communication – you will need to be savvy on the phone, write good emails, project confidence when you speak to our team, clients, candidates and other stakeholders. Often you will need to write companywide communications or put together visual presentations
- Attention to detail and a keen eye are very important. We work in healthcare and the administration we work on is high stakes.
- Prioritisation will mean that you will transform your to do list into a list of invaluable accomplishments. This skill will also assist you to keep calm when your to do list multiplies by the minute
- Creative problem solving skills –you are the team’s go to person for troubleshooting. This will be your indispensable skill.
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you
What’s In It For You!
- Free parking, yes, you read that right FREE parking
- You will be rewarded with a positive, dynamic environment where we celebrate our wins.
- Genuine work life balance.
- We balance hard work with fun team building social events.
- Join a close knit team who are passionate, dedicated and hardworking but above all else friendly and welcoming.
- Encouraged to grow and develop and evolve as a professional
What you do now
If you have the aforementioned skills, we would LOVE to hear from you.
To apply please click the ‘Apply’ button.
Please click on the image below to apply now!