Work lift balance position available for a Locum General Theatre Radiographer. Assisting with a variety of shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Locum General Theatre Radiographer, job ref: 1112710
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $50 – $56 per hour DOE, plus Superannuation
We are seeking a General theatre Radiographer to commence in a locum role to assist with a variety of shifts on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s. This is a part time hours in a casual locum positon.
Please quote job reference: 1112710
About our Client, your new employer:
Newly refurbished in 2017 this Private Hospital is a beautifully appointed, purpose-built specialist day hospital, designed to support the latest techniques and advances in care across a range of surgical specialties.
There state-of-the-art operating suites and specialist theatre teams provide local surgeons with an expertly managed, no-fuss operating environment, while patients benefit from best-in-class amenities that put their care and comfort first at every point of their stay.
A little about the role:
Our client is seeking a Pain Management Locum Radiographer to join their private hospital team from August on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s on going through to the end of December 2021. This is work a variety of pain management theatre case shifts. You will have had experience using GE Machines and have worked in a similar environment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality Theatre x-rays working with a team of surgeons and support teams
- Safely operate machinery, computers and perform daily duties.
- Provide a high level of patient care.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registration.
- QLD Radiation Use Licence
- General Theatre Experience
- Previous experience with GE machines
- Correct working rights for Australia
- Brisbane based
- Professional and friendly team.
- No weekend work!
- Great pay rate