Largest family-owned and first whole health pharmacy group in regional Queensland. Seeking Pharmacists in North Queensland.
Permanent Pharmacists, job ref: 1112378
Location: Townsville, North Queensland
Our client is looking for motivated, high achieving Pharmacists to join their professional healthcare team. They currently have Casual, Part-Time and Full-Time positions available in Townsville, Cairns and Atherton.
Please quote job reference: 1112378
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is the largest family-owned and first whole health pharmacy group in regional Queensland. For over 40 years they have been operating an authentic whole health model to help people pursue more from life. They are constantly striving towards being the trusted partner in the primary health care of individuals and families.
Their goal is to create the best health experience for all people in North Queensland.
A little about the role:
You will join the friendly, experienced and passionate team at one of our Client’s North Queensland locations on a permanent or long term locum basis. Full time or part time hours will be considered however, flexibility is a must with some weekend and evening work required.
During your some of your shifts you may be the sole Pharmacist with some overlap with the Pharmacist Manager. You will be a part of a tight-knit small team who will support you in the day-to-day operation of the pharmacy. Duties will include but will not be limited to face-to-face customer service, flat packs, MPS and dispensing in addition to adhoc duties.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Work together with a team of like-minded people to provide a whole health solution to our customers
- Community dispensing using Fred
- Support from a well-trained team
- Support from systems and technology such as a dispensing robot
- Liaise and build relationships with other health professionals
- Support the maintenance of Dose Administration Aids including MPS
- Delivery of professional services
- Provide an innovative integrated whole health service
- Face-to-Face Dispensing
- Our pharmacists work with our extended health care teams to take care of our customers and their family in a safe, comfortable, family-focused environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration and insurance as a Pharmacist
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Display the Calanna Team Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Confidence, Honesty, Loyalty, Respect
- Have a desire to help people improve their health
- Great team culture
- Successful applicants will be supported with training and development opportunities
- Excellent team rewards program
- Exclusive discounts and offers available to Calanna Whole Health Pharmacy team members
- Digital Voice Operated Interactive Staff Training System