WORK FROM HOME while utilising your clinical and expert knowledge to still assist the aged care community. Immediate start until August 13, 2021.
- Work with a range of diagnoses but not limited to: gastrointestinal implications, renal, dialysis, diabetes, malnutrition, disordered eating, PEG feeds, etc.
- Developing personalised nutrition/diet plans
- Liaisons with key stake holders (family, staff, management and other health practitioners
- Providing education to clients/residents, family and staff
- Weight management
- Unplanned weight loss
- Monitoring, reporting, reviewing, compliance audits and follow up with catering team
- Any additional dietetic related requests by the facility
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification/s in Dietetics
- Aged care or Community experience highly regarded, not essential.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific – within the last 12 months
- Required credentialing
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate plus
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Work-life balance