Locum Sonographer is required for a public hospital in Melbourne. Working with their renowned radiologists and vascular surgeons.
Locum Sonographer job ref: 1125550
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Salary: $85.00 ph + super
Locum Sonographer is required for our client’s public hospital environment in Melbourne. Working with their renowned radiologists and vascular surgeons, this is a role not to be missed.
Please quote job reference: 1125550
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is one of Australia’s busiest hospitals providing complex specialized services. Patients choose this hospital for the comprehensive care offered. Their services range from aged care, community services, diagnosis and investigation, emergency, trauma and ICU, medical and surgical, mental health, rehab and specialized support services.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a sonographer with a broad skillset and advanced vascular experience to help our client’s team. Ideally, you will work 5 days per week, however, if you are an advanced vascular sonographer they would be seeking 1 – 2 days per week. You will be required to work within their large team consisting of sonographers, radiologists, vascular surgeons, and various other medical personnel. They are a busy department that services both in and outpatients, mobiles, ED, and ICU. They are seeking a locally based sonographer for this role and ideally, you will have experience working in a similar environment using Toshiba, Philips and GE machines.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Performing general ultrasound examination together with advanced vascular scans
• Ability to work with vascular surgeons
• Performing ultrasound examination in a high-pressure environment
• Perform ultrasound examination using a Toshiba, Philips and GE machines
Skills and Experience:
• Registration with ASAR.
• Demonstrated experience using Toshiba, Philips, and GE machines
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong work ethic
• Adaptable to changing work situations
•Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
• Assist with knowledge sharing and explaining procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
• Correct working rights for Australia
• Based in Melbourne
• Prestige of working for one of Australia’s busiest, most renowned hospitals
• Supportive work environment
We welcome all to connect with us for future opportunities as well. If you have ever thought about locum work and you would like to ask questions! We are here to guide and help you along the way.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Nichole is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Nichole Fitzgerald today.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448 886 683