Locum Sonographer required for our client’s private practice on the Fraser Coast. Remote reporting and GE Machines used. Accom and travel provided
Locum Sonographer job ref: 1123256
Location: Fraser Coast, Queensland
Salary: $85.00 ph + super plus accommodation and travel
Locum Sonographer is required for our client’s private practice on the Fraser Coast. Remote reporting and GE Machines used. Accommodation and travel support are provided.
Please quote job reference: 1123256
About our Client, your new employer:
You will be supporting a sonographer-owned clinic that has been servicing the community since the early 2000s. Their dedication to treating their clients with the highest standard of care is why they are so widely recognized. They provide a range of diagnostic services including general and dental x-ray, CT scanning, ultrasound, and echocardiography, and bone densitometry.
A little about the role:
Being the sole sonographer during this locum, you will require a minimum of 5 years of private practice experience. You are well supported by their amazing reception team and practice manager, this support allows you to focus your time on the patients. The clinic is a busy practice, scanning approximately 70 patients per week. The mix of work is general, MSK, Obstetrics, with some vascular studies. They do work to booked appointments, however occasionally an urgent walk-in will need to be attended to. Reporting is done remotely. The hours of work will be 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-2 Friday. This short day on a Friday is the perfect start to a weekend of sightseeing.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Perform ultrasound scans including general ultrasound, musculoskeletal, general, vascular and obstetrics
• Adhere to the practice protocols and guidelines
• Ability to work in a busy private practice setting where your work is remotely reported
• Perform ultrasound examination using a GE Logic 10
• Perform the duties of a sole sonographer in a private practice.
Skills and Experience:
• Registration with ASAR.
• Demonstrated experience using GE machines.
• Ability to work independently as the sole sonographer
• Adaptable to changing work situations, such as walk ins.
• Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
• Assist with knowledge sharing and explaining procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
• Correct working rights for Australia
• Visit the beautiful Fraser Coast region and use the weekends to travel and explore
• Sonographer owned practice
• Supportive work environment
• Travel and accommodation support.
We welcome all to connect with us for future opportunities as well. If you have ever thought about locum work and you would like to ask questions! We are here to guide and help you along the way.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Nichole is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Nichole Fitzgerald today.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448 886 683