Do you want to be a part of a TEAM THAT IS LIKE FAMILY? Provides a work life balance with 3 to 4 days a week until the end of August 2021
Part Time Nurse
Registered Nurse, job ref: 1106263
Location: Cairns, QLD
Hourly rate: $38-$40 per hour plus Super per hour
Are you a REGISTERED NURSE with experienced in GENERAL PRACTICE? Is being a part of a team where personalized, patient-centred care is at the forefront of every consult? Are you respectful, empathetic, open-minded, optimistic, resilient, observant, trustworthy and above all else, CARING? Do you want to be a part of a TEAM THAT IS LIKE FAMILY?
If you answered YES to all of the above, we want to hear from YOU!
This is a casual role or permanent part time for a suitable candidate. Provides a work life balance with 3 to 4 days a week until the end of August 2021. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, no afterhours or weekends.
Experience in a General Practice is essential.
Please quote job reference: 1106263
Your new employer:
A popular locally based practice where their place is your place and their staff are supported by amazing administration staff, Registered Nurses and the General Practitioners. Our clients practice provides on a wide range of services, offering more than just a medical centre. They believe in personalised, patient-centred care, where your choices and preferences are respected. Our friendly, caring and experienced team look forward to working with you and your network of family, friends and health professionals to meet your health needs and goals.
Your new position awaits:
As a Registered Nurse, you will use your empathetic, caring and community focused nature to support the clinic and General Practitioners. You will work proactively and confidently both independently as well as alongside the multi-disciplinary team.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Provide empathetic and caring services and support to members of the community
• Childhood Immunisations
• Dressing and Wound Care Management
• Assisting GP’s in the treatment in the treatment & procedure room
• ECG’s and Spirometry
• Care planning/ Chronic disease management
• Assisting and monitoring infusions
• Triage of patients
• Cold Chain Management
• Sterilising and Practice Infection Control
• Practice recalls and reminders
• All areas of General Practice Nursing
• Best Practice software
Skills and Experience:
• Current APHRA Certificate
• Must have recent experience in General Practice setting
• Current CPR Certificate
• Ability to work unsupervised, multi-task and problem solve
• Excellent organization and communication skill are essential
• The ability to ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy general practice treatment room, whilst maintaining a sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism.
• A rewarding and fulfilling role with a highlight on work life balance
• Warm and inclusive culture
• Casual positon
• No afterhours or weekend work
• Friendly and supportive team environment. Work alongside other passionate community members.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Nichole is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Nichole Fitzgerald today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0448 886 683